The admission to the Master5 is subjected to the following requirements:
- at least a first level university degree in Economics, Business Studies, Law, International Relations;
- a B2 level of English; students may provide a certification (FCE, IELTS, TOEFL).
Students with other academic backgrounds may apply if they have a particular interest and passion for business internationalization.
How to apply
To apply, candidates should submit the application form plus the following documents:
- copy of the university diploma or equivalent degree;
- CV in English;
- cover letter in English, stating the motivation to attend the Master;
- English language certificate or a language knowledge self-statement;
- one passport-size photograph;
- copy of passport or other identification document.
Application can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com together with the signed and scanned documents or by regular mail to the following address: European Desk – Belgian-Italian Chamber of Commerce – Avenue Henri Jaspar 113, 1060 Brussels, Belgium.
Only 30 candidates will be admitted to the Master. The admission procedure is based on the application and the sent documents, which will be analysed by the admission committee chaired by the Secretary General of the Belgian-Italian Chamber of Commerce.
- motivation (25 points);
- University degree field (10 points);
- University degree score (5 points);
- post-degree training courses in your country (10 points);
- post-degree training courses abroad (10 points);
- relevant working experiences (internship included) in your country (10 points);
- relevant working experiences (internship included) abroad (10 points);
- level of English knowledge (15 points);
- knowledge of other languages (5 points).
The commission will meet periodically to analyze the received applications and the students, who will score over 70 points, will be admitted automatically to the Master. An e-mail will be sent within 20 days from the application date communicating the admission to the program.
Students will have 10 days to confirm their participation by paying the first installment. Within the 10 days the candidate will have the possibility to turn down the acceptance without any penalties.
The Admission Committee reserves the right to invite candidates for a Skype interview.